Your cart is currently empty!
Familiarize yourself with its provisions. The table of contents below will help you with this. In it I will inform you how I care for your data, how I process it, to whom I entrust it and many other important issues related to personal data.
§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
The administrator of the website and personal data provided as part of it is Margaret K-Jerczynska running a business under the name Celtic Dress Design, at Lansyn, Bohernasup, Ballina, County Mayo Ireland, PPs no. 1365178P
hereinafter also referred to as the Administrator:
I take care about the security of your personal data and about your privacy as a User of the Website. I am glad that you visited my site.
Administrator – Margaret K-Jerczynska owner Celtic Dress Design.
User – any entity visiting the website and using it.
Website and / or Online Store – website, blog and online store located at www.celticdressdesign.ie and www.celticdressdesign.com.
User Account or Account – a User account established on the Online Store’s online platform, enabling access to the history of purchased products.
Form or Forms – places on the Website that allow the User to enter personal data for the purposes indicated therein, e.g. to send a newsletter, to place an order, to contact the User.
GDPR – means Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ).
§3 PERSONAL DATA AND RULES OF PROCESSING THEM
WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The administrator of the User’s personal data is Margaret K-Jerczynska owner of Celtic Dress Design.
IS THE PROVISION OF DATA VOLUNTARY? WHAT IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF FAILING THEM?
Providing data is voluntary, however, failure to provide certain information, generally marked on the Administrator’s website as mandatory, will result in the inability to perform a given service and achieve a specific goal or take specific actions.
Providing by the User data that are not mandatory or an excess of data that the Administrator does not need to process, takes place on the basis of the decision of the User himself and then the processing takes place on the basis of the premise contained in art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR (consent). The User gives consent to the processing of this data and to anonymize data that the Administrator does not require and does not want to process, and yet the User has provided them to the Administrator.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND ON WHICH LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED AS PART OF THE USE OF THE SITE?
The User’s personal data on the Administrator’s Website may be processed for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
- Performance of the service or performance of the concluded contract, sending an offer (e.g. advertising) at the User’s request – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR (necessity to conclude and / or perform a contract or take action on request);
- issuing, invoicing and fulfilling other obligations under the tax law in the case of placing orders in the Online Store or other products and services – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR (obligation resulting from legal provisions);
- granting a discount or informing about promotions and interesting offers of the Administrator or entities recommended by him – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR (consent);
- consideration of complaints or claims related to the contract – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR (necessity to conclude and / or perform the contract) and in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR (obligation resulting from legal provisions);
- establishing, investigating or defending against claims – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator);
- telephone contact in matters related to the implementation of the service – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR (necessity to conclude and / or perform the contract);
- telephone contact in order to present an offer and direct marketing – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR (consent) and pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator), if you are already my client;
- creating registers related to the GDPR and other regulations – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR (obligation resulting from legal provisions) and art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator);
- archival and evidentiary, for the purposes of securing information that may be used to prove facts – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator);
- analytical, consisting, inter alia, in the analysis of data collected automatically when using the website, including cookies, e.g. Google Analytics cookies, Facebook Pixel – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator);
- managing the Website and the Administrator’s pages on other platforms – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator);
- satisfaction surveys with the services offered – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator),
- the User posting an opinion on the services provided by the Administrator – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR (consent),
- for the Administrator’s internal administrative purposes related to the management of contact with the User, which is the legitimate interest of the Data Administrator in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator),
- in order to send the newsletter – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator consisting in the processing of data for direct marketing purposes) and on the basis of the Act on the provision of electronic services (consent),
- in order to adjust the content displayed on the Administrator’s websites to individual needs and to constantly improve the quality of services offered – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator),
- for direct marketing to the User of own products or services or recommended products of third parties – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator),
- in order to create Users’ own databases – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator),
- in order to operate a fanpage on Facebook under the name Celtic Dress Design and to interact with users – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator).
- in order to operate Instagram under the name Celtic Dress Design and interact with users – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest of the administrator).
- commenting on the Website – in accordance to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR (consent).
HOW IS DATA COLLECTED?
Only the data that the user provides themselves is collected and processed (except – in certain situations – data collected automatically using cookies and login data, as mentioned below).
When visiting the website, data about the visit itself is automatically collected, e.g. user’s IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc. (login data). Data collected automatically can be used to analyze users behavior on the website, collect demographic data about users or to personalize the content of the website in order to improve it. However, these data are processed only for the purposes of website administration, ensuring efficient hosting services or directing marketing content and are not associated with the data of individual users. You can read more about cookies later in this policy.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
The user is entitled at any time to the rights contained in art. 15-21 of the GDPR, i.e .:
- the right to access his data,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to correct data,
- the right to rectify data,
- the right to delete data if there are no grounds for their processing,
- the right to limit the processing, if it was performed incorrectly or without a legal basis,
- the right to object to the processing of data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (on the terms set out in the Personal Data Protection Act), if he considers that the processing of his data is inconsistent with the currently applicable legal provisions on data protection.
- the right to be forgotten if further processing is not provided for by the currently applicable law.
The Administrator points out that these rights are not absolute and do not apply to all processing activities of the User’s personal data. This applies, for example, to the right to obtain a copy of the data. This right may not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other people, such as, for example, copyrights, professional secrecy. In order to learn about the limitations of your rights, please refer to the GDPR.
However, the user always has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
CAN YOU WITHDRAW THE EXPRESSED CONSENT?
If the User has consented to a specific action, such consent may be withdrawn at any time, which will result in the removal of the e-mail address from the Administrator’s mailing list and cessation of the indicated activities. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing of data which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
In some cases, the data may not be completely erased and will be retained in order to defend against possible claims for a period consistent with the provisions of the Civil Code or, for example, to fulfill legal obligations imposed on the Administrator.
Each time, the Administrator will refer to the User’s request, adequately justifying further actions resulting from legal obligations.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
The User’s data may be transferred outside the European Union – to third countries.
Due to the fact that the Administrator uses external providers of various services, e.g. Facebook and subsidiaries, Google, Microsoft, etc., user data may be conducted to the United States of America (USA) in connection with their examination on American servers (in full or in actions). Google and Facebook use the compatibility mechanisms provided for by the GDPR (eg Certificates) or contractual clauses in pairs to their services. They will be one of the airlines that guarantee security and data security, including through:
- cooperation with entities processing personal data in countries for which an appropriate decision of the European Commission has been issued,
- use of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission (as for example, in the case of Google),
- application of binding corporate rules approved by the competent supervisory authority,
or to the transfer of personal data, which the User has consented to.
Google LLC: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl
Facebook Ireland Ltd.: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
UAB MailerLite: https://www.mailerlite.com/legal/privacy-policy
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The User’s data will be stored by the Administrator for the duration of the implementation of individual services / achievement of goals and:
- for the period of service and cooperation, as well as for the period of limitation of claims in accordance with the law – in relation to data provided by contractors and customers,
- for the period of talks and negotiations preceding the conclusion of the contract or the performance of the service – in relation to the data provided in the inquiry,
- for the period required by law, including tax law – in relation to personal data related to the fulfillment of obligations under applicable provisions,
- until the objection filed pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR – in relation to personal data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator, including for the purposes of direct marketing,
- until the consent is withdrawn or the purpose of processing or business purpose is achieved – in relation to personal data processed on the basis of consent. After the consent is withdrawn, the data may still be processed in order to defend against possible claims in accordance with the limitation period for these claims or the (shorter) period indicated to the User,
- for a maximum period of 3 years in the case of people who unsubscribed from the newsletter in order to defend against possible claims (e.g. information about the date of subscription and date of unsubscribing from the newsletter, the number of newsletters received, actions taken and activity related to the received messages), or after a period of 1 year of inactivity by a given subscriber, e.g. failure to open any message from the Administrator.
Data storage periods indicated in years are counted at the end of each year in which data processing has started. This is to improve the data processing and management process.
LINKS TO OTHER PAGES
ACTIVITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA – FACEBOOK
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych na stronie facebook fanpage , Instagram, youtube, Pinterest , Tikt Tok, IGTV, Celtic Dress Design jest Margaret K-Jerczynska owner Celtic Dress Design.
Your personal data provided on Fanpage or in the Group will be processed for the purpose of administering and managing Fanpage, communicating with you, interacting, directing marketing content to you and creating a Fanpage community.
The basis for their processing is your consent. You voluntarily decide to like / follow Fanpage. Rules prevailing on Fanpage are set by the Administrator, however, the rules of staying in the Facebook social network result from the regulations of Facebook, Instagram, You tube, tic tok
You can stop following Fanpage at any time. However, you will not be shown any derived content from the Administrator and related to Fanpage, the channel on youtube.
The administrator sees your personal data, such as name, surname or general information, which you place on your profile as public. The processing of other personal data is carried out by the social network Facebook and on the terms contained in its regulations.
Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the Fanpage on the basis of your consent expressed by liking / clicking “Follow” Fanpage or interacting, eg leaving a comment, and to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator, ie marketing of own products or services or defense against claims.
Your personal data may be shared with other data recipients, such as Facebook, cooperating advertising agencies or other subcontractors serving Fanpage, IT service, virtual assistant, if contact occurs outside of Facebook.
Your data may be transferred to third countries in accordance with Facebook’s regulations. Facebook Inc. joined the so-called Privacy Shield
Your data can be profiled, which helps to better personalize the advertising offer addressed to you. They will not be processed in an automated manner within the meaning of the GDPR.
The User’s personal data is stored and protected with due diligence, in accordance with the Administrator’s internal procedures implemented. The Administrator processes information about the User using appropriate technical and organizational measures that meet the requirements of generally applicable law, in particular the provisions on the protection of personal data. These measures are primarily aimed at securing Users’ personal data against access by unauthorized persons. In particular, only authorized persons who are obliged to keep such data secret have access to Users’ personal data.
At the same time, the user should exercise due diligence in securing his personal data provided within the Internet, in particular not to disclose his login details to third parties, use anti-virus protection and update the software.\
WHO CAN THE RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA BE?
The administrator informs that he uses the services of external entities. Entities entrusted with the processing of personal data (such as, for example, courier companies, electronic payment intermediaries, companies offering accounting services, companies enabling the sending of newsletters) guarantee the use of appropriate protection and security measures for personal data required by law, in particular by the GDPR.
The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data, including the following entities:
- Mailer Lite – to send the newsletter and use the mailing system
- Blacknight – in order to store personal data for a period of time,
- Mailer Lite – to create landing pages and collect leads,
- Pay pall, stripe in order to operate the payment system and electronic transactions,
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland – in order to use Google services, including e-mail,
- Blacknight – to operate the domain and mail server,
- Dark blue Design – for IT support or website management from the IT side,
- other contractors or subcontractors involved in technical and administrative services, or to provide legal assistance to the Administrator and his clients, e.g. accounting, IT, graphic, copywriting assistance, debt collection companies, lawyers, etc.
- offices, e.g. a tax office – in order to fulfill legal and tax obligations related to settlements and accounting.
DO WE PROFILE YOUR DATA?
The User’s personal data will not be used for automated decision making affecting the rights, obligations or freedoms of the User within the meaning of the GDPR.
As part of the website and tracking technologies, the User’s data may be profiled, which helps to better personalize the company’s offer that the Administrator addresses to the User (mainly through the so-called behavioral advertising). However, this should not have any impact on the legal situation of the User, in particular on the terms of contracts or agreements concluded by him, which he intends to conclude. It can only help to better match the content and targeted ads to the User’s interests. The information used is anonymous and is not associated with personal data provided by the User, e.g. during the purchase process. They result from statistical data, e.g. gender, age, interests, approximate location, behavior on the Website.
Each User has the right to object to profiling if it would have a negative impact on the rights and obligations of the User.
The Administrator uses the following types of forms within the Website:
Newsletter subscription form – requires entering your name and e-mail address in the appropriate place. These fields are mandatory. Then the User, in order to add his e-mail address to the Administrator’s subscriber base, must confirm his willingness to subscribe. The data obtained in this way is added to the mailing list for the purpose of sending the newsletter.
By subscribing to the newsletter, the User also agrees to the Administrator using the User’s telecommunications end devices (e.g. phone, tablet, computer) for direct marketing of the Administrator’s products and services and to provide the User with commercial information in accordance with art. 172 (1) of the Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 243 as amended)
The newsletter is sent for an indefinite period, from the moment of activation until the consent is withdrawn. After the consent is withdrawn, the User’s data may be stored in the newsletter database for a period of up to 2 years, in order to demonstrate the User’s consent to communication via the newsletter, the User’s actions (e-mails open) and the moment of its withdrawal, as well as possible including claims, which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
The sending of the newsletter may be discontinued if the User does not show activity for a minimum of 1 year from the commencement of the newsletter
service or reading the last e-mail message (sent newsletter). In this case, the Administrator will delete the User’s data from the system for sending the newsletter (supplier). The User will not be entitled to receive any message from the Administrator, unless he decides to re-subscribe to the Newsletter subscription form or contacts the Administrator in a different way selected for this purpose.
The mailing system used to send the newsletter records all activity and actions taken by the User related to the e-mails sent to him (date and time of opening the message, clicking on links, unsubscribing, etc.).
After contacting you, the data may be archived, which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator. The administrator is not able to specify the exact archiving period and thus deletion of the message. However, the maximum period will not be longer than the statutory limitation periods.
System form that allows you to leave comments – You provide all data in the comments form voluntarily, if you want to leave such a comment. By posting a comment, you consent to the processing of this data. These are: name, surname, e-mail, name of your website, IP number. Some data marked as mandatory must be entered.
Providing an e-mail address is mandatory and serves only to exclude spam and / or display the User’s avatar. It is not shared with third parties.
Administrator zaleca zapoznanie się z polityką prywatności świadczenia usług przez dostawcę Disqus Inc., 301 Howard Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA94105, USA.
The administrator is not responsible for the content of comments posted by readers of the Website and blog. The Administrator reserves the right not to post comments that are spam, offensive, contain vulgar or offensive phrases, illegal content or contain any links to other websites placed without his consent.
Order form in the Store – When placing an order in the Administrator’s online store, you must provide specific data in accordance with the rules contained in the sales regulations in order to fulfill the order, fulfill legal obligations imposed on the Administrator, settlements, consider claims, for statistical and archival purposes, as well as for marketing direct to customers, which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
These are mainly: name, surname, address, possibly a delivery address, e-mail address. If you already have a user account in the store, then all you need to do is enter your login (or e-mail address) and password and log in to your account, and then take further steps related to the order.
The administrator stores data for the duration of the order or service, and after its completion for the period necessary to protect against claims. In addition, for the time specified by law, e.g. tax law (including the period of storing invoices).
Complaint and withdrawal form – If you use the Administrator’s services or products, you can submit a complaint or withdraw from the contract. For this purpose, the Administrator allows you to fill in the complaint form and the withdrawal form attached to the sales regulations. You can also do these activities without filling in the form, but providing the necessary data.
The data required in this case are: name, surname or, if applicable, username, address, e-mail address, telephone number (possibly), bank account number (if a return is required).
Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to consider the complaint in accordance with the law and the sales regulations. The data will be stored for the purpose of the complaint procedure / withdrawal from the contract and for archival purposes and defense against claims.
The registration form for setting up a User account in the online store – the User has the option of creating an account in the online store and for this purpose should register and provide the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, home address, company address, and then password.
Account creation takes place on the terms specified in the sales regulations and is a service provided electronically. The rules for maintaining the account and its possible deletion are included in the regulations.
Data marked as such are mandatory and it will not be possible to set up a user account without providing them. Providing other data is voluntary.
The Administrator may entrust the processing of personal data to third parties without a separate consent of the User (on the basis of an entrustment agreement). The data obtained from the forms may not be transferred to third parties.
§5 EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND COPYRIGHT
- The content presented on the Website does not constitute specialist advice and does not relate to a specific factual state. If you want help in a specific case, contact the person authorized to provide such advice or the Administrator for the contact details provided. The Administrator is not responsible for the use of the content contained on the Website or for actions or omissions made on its basis.
- All content posted on the Website is subject to the copyright of certain persons and / or the Administrator (e.g. photos, texts, videos, free materials, etc.). The administrator does not consent to copying this content in whole or in part without his express prior consent.
- The content posted on the Website is current as of the date of posting, unless otherwise indicated.
In order to use the Administrator’s website, it is necessary to have:
- Devices with access to the Internet
- An active electronic mailbox that receives e-mails
- A web browser that allows you to view websites
- Software that allows you to read content in the following formats, e.g. pdf, video, mp3, mp4.
§7 COOKIES POLICY
- Like most websites, the Administrator’s Website uses the so-called tracking technologies, i.e. cookies (“cookies”), which allows improving the website in terms of the needs of visitors to it.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, small text files that are stored on your end device, e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone when you use my Website.
- These may be own cookies (coming directly from my website) and third party cookies (coming from websites other than my website).
- Cookies allow you to adjust the content of my website to your individual needs and the needs of other users visiting it. They also enable the creation of statistics that show how website users use it and how they navigate it. Thanks to this, I can improve my website, its content, structure and appearance.
- The administrator uses the following third party cookies on the Website:
- Facebook conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and carry out remarketing activities, which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator. This tool is provided by Facebook Inc. and its affiliates. It is an analytical tool that helps measure the effectiveness of advertisements, shows what actions are taken by Website Users and helps reach a specific group of people (Facebook Ads, Facebook Insights).Information collected as part of the use of Facebook Pixel is anonymous and does not allow your identification. They show general data about users: location, age, gender, interests. The provider may combine this information with the information you provide to him as part of his Facebook account, and then use it in accordance with his own assumptions and goals.The administrator recommends that you read the details related to the use of the Facebook Pixel tool and, if necessary, ask the provider of this tool questions, as well as manage your privacy settings on Facebook. More information is available at: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
- Built-in Google Analytics code – to analyze Website statistics. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyze the activities and behavior of the Website Users. These files are used to store information, e.g. from which side the User has found the current website. They help to improve the Site. More information is available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US This tool is provided by Google LLC. Actions taken as part of the use of the Google Analytics code are based on the Administrator’s legitimate interest in creating and using statistics, which then allows the Administrator’s services to be improved and the Website to be optimized.As part of using the Google Analytics tool, the Administrator does not process any data of the User that would enable his identification. The administrator recommends that you read the details related to the use of Google Analytics, the option to disable the tracking code and, if necessary, ask the supplier of this tool questions at the link: https://support.google.com/analytics#topic=3544906.
- Web push notifications from the browser level – in order to better communicate with the User and provide him with valuable content or offers faster, the Administrator allows you to agree to receive web push notifications from the User’s browser. In order to agree to receive web push notifications, the User should select the “display notifications” or other synonymous option in the message sent by his web browser (each browser may call this option differently). Consent to receive the above-mentioned notifications may be withdrawn at any time by changing the settings of the User’s web browser. The administrator does not process any personal data of Users using web push notifications. Users are identified only on the basis of information stored by their web browsers, to which the Administrator has no access.
- Cookies used to recover abandoned baskets and User’s activity on the website of the online store, – in order to direct advertising communication to the User related to an unfinished order, which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
- The website uses two types of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted after closing the browser, logging out or leaving the website, and permanent cookies, which are stored on the user’s end device, which allows your browser to be recognized the next time you visit the website, for a specified period of time. in the parameters of cookies or until you delete them.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- More information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
§8 CONSENT TO COOKIES
When entering the Website for the first time, you must consent to cookies or take other possible actions indicated in the message in order to continue to use the content of the Website. By using the Website, you consent. If you do not want to express such consent – leave the website. You can always change your browser settings, disable or delete cookies. In the “help” tab in your browser you will find the necessary information.
§9 SERVER LOGS
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The server logs are used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons and entities authorized to administer the server.
- The administrator does not use the server logs to identify the User in any way.